We Look Forward to Working with You Soon!
• 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" elliptical louvers
• 9 color options: 5 solid and 4 UltraGrain™ colors
• State-of-the-art Finetech® finish
• Truemill® dovetail construction
• Three framed or unframed rectangular systems:
– Standard Hinged Panel
– Bi-Fold Track
– Bypass Track
• 15 standard hinged panel mounting options
• Four modes of operation
• Wide variety of special applications
• Framed and unframed specialty shapes
• Warp and bow resistant
• Lifetime guarantee
• For more info, see the NewStyle Explained brochure
Marking an evolutionary trend in shutters, NewStyle® hybrid shutters combine the great style of wood with the strength, stability and straightness of advanced modern-day materials. NewStyle shutters offer the modern elegance of quality shutters at an economical price point.
NewStyle hybrid shutters can be ordered with 2 1/2", 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" elliptical louvers. They feature effortless operation and the freedom to control light, heat, airflow, noise, view and offer privacy.
• Standard Hinged Panels
• Bi-Fold Track Configurations
• Bypass Track Configurations
Special applications include:
• French Doors • Double-Hung Shutters
• Bay and Corner Windows • Bypass Open Louver Track
• Café Shutters • Bypass Triple Track
Operating systems include:
• Traditional front tilt • Up-only closure
• TruView™ rear tilt • Up/down closure
ARCH TOP AND ANGLE TOP PANELS
Arch top and angle top panels allow coverage of shaped openings with standard rectangular shutter panels that have a contoured or angled shape at the top. The bottoms of the panels are standard, while the tops are arched or angled to fit the opening.
A wide range of framed and unframed specialty shapes are available as stand-alone shutters or combined with standard hinged panels below in one continuous opening. The specialty shapes feature operable louvers
arranged as a sunburst around a hub. Select shapes are available with horizontal louvers.
NewStyle hybrid shutters feature low-luster Finetech coating for a micro-smooth satin finish that protects the shutter from common spills. The shutters are built using Crosslink™ construction to resist warping and bowing.
LONG LIFE AND EASY CARE
NewStyle shutters offer elegance, beauty and durability. High quality features, such as Truemill dovetail joinery, Crosslink construction, individual serial numbers, reputable brand name and state-of-the-art finish ensure easy
cleaning, lasting beauty and reliable performance year after year.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
All NewStyle hybrid shutters are covered by the Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee, recognized as the most comprehensive protection available in the window coverings industry.
See The Whole House Solution™ section of the Reference Guide for information on coordinating select NewStyle colors with Heritance® hardwood shutters and Palm Beach™ polysatin shutters.
NewStyle shutters have achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.