CELEBRATING 20 YEARS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
• 35 fabrics
• Roman and Waterfall Roman styles
• Five standard shade systems:
• Three Vertical Drapery options:
– Continuous cordloop
– Wand control
• Optional light-filtering and room-darkening liners
• 2 1/2" Modern valance
• 6 1/2", 8" and 12" Roman valances
• Optional 6 1/2" and 8" Cornice valances
• Two- and Three-On-One Headrail for wide windows
• Top-Down/Bottom-Up for increased functionality
• Angle Top specialty shades
• Optional edge banding
• Lifetime guarantee
Provenance® Woven Wood Shades add a warm, rich dimension to any room, whether they're hanging flat in the fully lowered position or raised, creating even, overlapping folds. Their appearance is relaxed and inviting,
perfectly complemented by total functional reliability.
Provenance shades offer a wide variety of woven fabrics in opacities ranging from sheer to opaque in trend-right colors, patterns and textures.
• 35 fabric styles and 92 color-ways.
• Four opacity levels: Sheer, Semi-Sheer, Semi-Opaque and Opaque.
• Duo liners available in five designer hues in both room-darkening and light-filtering fabrics, featuring a neutral street side color.
• Mono liners available in three designer hues in room-darkening fabrics only, featuring the same color room side and street side.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades are created from natural wood, reeds, bamboo and grasses and will age beautifully in the home. Over time, some patterns may grow slightly darker or lighter in color depending on the material. Variations in stain, pattern irregularities and knots are all unique characteristics that contribute to the natural beauty of your shade. Perfect alignment of fabric may not be possible due to varying widths of materials and looseness of weave, creating truly one-of-a-kind shades, made uniquely for each consumer.
SHADE STYLE OPTIONS
• Roman Style — Fabric hangs flat from the back of the headrail in a fully lowered position and creates even overlapping folds when raised.
• Waterfall Roman Style — Fabric hangs from the front of the headrail for a tailored look. Grommets on the face of the shade are optional with Cordlock operation.
• Vertical Drapery — An excellent solution for large windows and doors available in side stack, split stack center and split stack off center.
• Top Down/Bottom-Up shades operate from the top down and from the bottom up.
• Angle Top shades are available on the traditional headrail in Roman style only.
• Two-On-One-Headrail shades feature two shades on one headrail that can be operated independently.
Provenance shades have achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.